Almond Crunch Biscuits
Gluten + Sugar Free. Paleo. Veggie. Vegan
(Makes 10-12 depending on size)
- 1 cup of almond flour (ground almonds)
- 1 cup of coconut flakes (desiccated coconut – sugar-free)
- 1/4 cup of honey (raw is my choice)
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tbsp of coconut milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder ( I use this one)
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Mix almond flour, coconut flakes and vanilla powder in a large bowl.
- Heat the coconut oil and honey on very low heat until melted together, stirring occasionally. Add the bicarbonate of soda and stir until dissolved.
- Pour the melted mixture and coconut milk into the large bowl of dry ingredients, stir and mix well with a wooden spoon. Or you can use your hands!
- Then make little dough balls with the mixture, place onto a baking sheet with baking paper. Flatten each dough ball a little to size and shape that you want your biscuits to be. These will expand in the oven so give them room between each other.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- They will be soft when they come out of the oven, so leave to cool and harden for at least 10 minutes on the baking tray before transferring.
- Keep in an air tight container – keep for up to 5 days.
Share your creations in the kitchen:
If you make this recipe, I’d love to see your creations, so please tag me on Instagram using#hookedonhighvibes or Facebook @hookedonhealth
Much Love Sarah
(Your Mind Body Soul Coach – a guide to true health + happiness)